The New Majority NYC Endorsement
Endorsement for June 2023 Primaries Round 2 closes April 16th!
Our Bottom-line Issues
We believe these eight issues advance political power for women.
Each New Majority NYC endorsed candidate demonstrates commitment to all of them and creates the world we want to live in.
This is what we stand for.
these issues form the basis for all endorsements
and the world we are creating
Advancement & cultivation of women’s leadership
Promote economic justice, access and opportunity including livable wages and pay equity
Safe, livable, sustainable, equitable & resilient NYC
Transparent, accessible, and responsive democracy that better serves equity and inclusion
Accessible, affordable, quality public services, that uplift communities and expand opportunities
Reproductive freedom and justice for all
Elimination of violence, discrimination, bigotry, and harassment against marginalized communities
Ethical behavior with a consistent commitment to racial and social justice
Benefits of Endorsement
- All Rank #1 candidates are paired with former NYC Councilwomen to serve as invaluable mentors
- All Candidates have access to “Office hours” with former and current female NYC Council members to answer any questions and to form connections
- We have a strong network of elected officials, community leaders, The New Majority NYC members, and sister organizations that uplift and support passionate and viable candidates
- We host events to connect candidates with communities
Support on the campaign trail
- We have a tech-savvy and rapidly growing membership base who are eager to volunteer and support our endorsed candidates
- We engage our membership to support candidates by phone banking, tabling, handing out palm cards, door knocking, and more.
- We will amplify our endorsed candidates through press releases, email blasts, social media posts, and dedicated exposure
- We will provide our endorsed candidates with a mark of The New Majority NYC’s endorsement to include on websites and social media channels